Sunday

Beautiful design: Serif tv

No comments:
 


It was love at first sight when I saw the beautiful Serif tv (designed by the famous Bouroullec brothers Ronan and Erwan). The designers were inspired by typography, which is why the tv looks like a serif letter "I" from the side. I've been admiring these designers for a while now (I already own their HAY Copenhague chair that they designed for the University of Copenhagen) and I particularly love their stunning eye for detail; even the remote control is wonderful and minimalistic, just like the abstract screensavers. I'm still saving up for this beautiful piece of furniture (because honestly, that's what it is!), maybe this christmas ;-) 




Photo sources 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

BewarenBewaren

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff